TEMPO.CO, Jakarta – Japan has a famous eel-based dish called unagi. There are many types of unagi dishes that can easily be cooked at home, one of which is the original unagi and unadon. Here are the recipes to cook them baking tray and primarasa.
1. Unadon or Unagi with rice
To cook Unadon, the main ingredients that will be used are:
– 200 grams of frozen Unagi
– Edamame (Adjust to your taste)
Then for the sauce, the ingredients are:
– 100 ml of Mirin
– 4 tbsp. kikkoman soy sauce
– 1 tbsp. Black soy sauce (optional)
– 30 grams of sugar
– 1 C. White pepper
While cooking the dish,
1. First thaw the unagi until it reaches room temperature and mix all the ingredients for the sauce.
2. Then put the Unagi in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes at 210 ° C.
3. Once the oven timer has started, take out the unagi and grease it with the aforementioned sauce then return it to the oven on maximum heat for 2-3 minutes.
4. Finally, take out the Unagi and layer it with peeled edamame, add more sauce if you feel like it and garnish it with rice. The Unadon is ready to be served.
– 400 grams of cleaned eels without tail
– 35 ml of Mirin
– 25ml of Shoyu (Japanese Sauce)
– 1 tbsp. Sugar
1. First, cut the eel in lengths of about 8 cm, remove the inner ridges and then lay it out widely. Set the eel aside in a heat-resistant container.
2. Combine all the ingredients for the sauce into one, then pour it over the eel. Mix the sauce with the eel evenly.
3. Boil water in a boiler, then put the aforementioned eel container inside. Steam it for 5 minutes until the eel is half cooked before taking it out.
4. Heat the grill and place the eels one at a time in the grill. Roast the eel while greasing the sauce on top of the eel.
5. Put the rest of the sauce in a small saucepan, cook it until it thickens.
6. Dress the eel, grease it with more sauce and serve while hot.
DELFI ANA HARAHAP | GRAVEN FIKRI (INTERNSHIP)