Sure, it looks like summer outside, but it’s actually still spring, and with that comes new menus at restaurants all over town. There are a lot of flowers in the city right now, but here is one in particular.
Northern Italyat 2995 E. Skyline Dr., just introduced a taste of spring with four new dishes, some seasonal changes to regular staples, and nine new cocktails.
It’s a wonderful time to make changes and reveal new additions as there are some festive events on the horizon. You have Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, then graduation – a perfect opportunity to toast spring.
Check out the all-new dinner and brunch dishes below, and if you’re curious about the other additions, check out the Sunrise site. whole menu.
Spring dinner and brunch dishes
- Caprese Sandwich – heirloom tomato, fresh mozzarella, torn basil, arugula, homemade pesto and Calabrian aioli
- Hanging Steak Tagliata – charred broccolini, roasted cipollini and Tuscan bean stew
- Sweetcorn and Fontina – grilled corn, burro fuso, white polenta and grana padano
- bomba-style – a mixture of cheese, herbs, olive oil and bomba sauce (North Italia’s version of a homemade ranch dip for the crust)
New flagship cocktails
Main Menu Cocktail Highlight
- Tucano hallmark – Appleton 12-year-old Jamaican rum, Sfumato Aperitivo blend, pineapple, fresh squeezed lime
Signature brunch cocktails
- You, me and Capri – Campari, Peach, Sparkling Rosé
- Vespa – Nikka Japanese Vodka, Starlino Rosé Aperitivo, Peach-Limoncello, Sparkling Rosé
North Italia is located at 2995 E. Skyline Dr. For reservations, call (520) 299-1600. For more information, visit northitaliarestaurant.com.