Firebirds brings warmth and a touch of comfort to its patio and FIREBAR with a new mix of shared plates that serve 2-3
— Steve Sturm, SVP Corporate Chef, Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA, USA, September 28, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Firebirds wood-fired grill creates much more than cocktails for the customers of its bar and its terrace. The restaurant’s Bar Bites menu has expanded to include six new Shared plates that are bursting with on-trend flavors and are generously proportioned for 2-3 people.
“From crispy pork belly tacos to shaved beef rib slices and tender steakhouse meatballs, our small plates are made to be shared and savored,” said Senior Vice President, Chief Business Officer Steve Storm.
Known for its scratch cooking, welcoming atmosphere and bold flavors, Firebirds’ new shared plates include (prices may vary by location):
• Steakhouse Meatballs – Generously portioned tender meatballs made with freshly ground steak in a creamy smoked tomato sauce with garlic, onion, parsley, basil and oregano and served with a grilled focaccia $12.50
• Bourbon-Glazed Pork Belly – Smoky, crispy pork belly covered in a bourbon-cherry glaze made with onions, ginger, brown sugar, bourbon, port and cherry purée, served with corn loaded with embers $9.50
• Prime Rib Sliders – Three shaved prime rib sliders topped with homemade horseradish sauce and crispy onions, served on a toasted bun $14.50
• Crispy Pork Belly Street Tacos – Two crispy pork belly tacos topped with Buffalo BBQ sauce, avocado slaw and charred corn salsa $9.50
• Avocado Toast Salad – Grilled focaccia with mashed avocados, spring mix, tomato, cucumber, feta and avocado-lime dressing $9.50
• Roasted Garlic Parmesan Fries – Served with fresh parmesan, garlic and thyme butter $9.50
Firebirds wood-fired grills FIRE BAR® offers an impressive array of seasonal cocktails, craft beers, bourbons, after-dinner drinks, Firebirds private label wines, craft mocktails and more. Popular specials include Wine Down Mondays and happy hour at FIREBAR® and on the Patio from Monday to Friday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Hours may vary depending on location.
Visit FirebirdsRestaurants.com to make a reservation, order ToGo online or sign up to become a member of Firebirds’ Inner Circle and be the first to know about upcoming events, promotions, new menu items and exclusive offers. Members receive a gift for joining and a gift for their birthday.
About the Firebirds Wood Grill
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, a fine-dining, casual American steakhouse, is a high-energy take on the traditional grill with a boldly flavored menu in an elegant, fire-centric atmosphere. Signature menu items include hand-cut steaks and fresh seafood hand-threaded on-site and seared over locally sourced hickory, oak or pecans on the hotel’s exposed wood-burning grill. Firebirds. Complementing its inviting dining room, a patio with seasonal comforts and the award-winning FIREBAR® are additional gathering spaces inside the restaurant. Firebirds was named one of the top ten “Escape Brands” by Nation’s Restaurant News and the winner of OpenTable’s 2022 Dinner Choices. Firebirds supports sustainability efforts and partners with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, with nearly $3 million raised for childhood cancer research through the sale of freshly squeezed lemonade. To become a member of Firebirds Inner Circle, order ToGo online or to make a reservation, visit firebirdsrestaurants.com.